To undertake options under the Land Managers Options you must comply with the following EC and national regulations:
- EC Regulation 1698/2005 (on support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development);
- EC Regulation 1974/2006 (laying down detailed rules for the application of EC Regulation 1698/2005);
- EC Regulation 65/2011 (laying down the detailed rules for the implementation of EC Regulation 1698/2005 as regards control procedures and cross compliance in respect of rural development support measures);
- EC Regulation 73/2009 (common rules for support under the Common Agricultural Policy);
- EC Regulation 1120/2009 (rules implementing the single payment scheme); and EC Regulation 1122/2009 (rules for the implementation of cross-compliance,modulation and IACS).
- The Rural Development Contracts (Land Managers Options) (Scotland) Regulations 2008 (SSI 2008 No. 159), as amended by SSI 2009/155 and SSI 2011/85.
Copies of the EC regulations can be downloaded from the European Union law website: EUR-Lex and the national regulations from the OPSIwebsite.
Page updated: Friday, March 11, 2011