Rural Payments Online
The Scottish Government provides an online service for claims and application forms relevant to a variety of support and development schemes, known as Rural Payments Online.
You can complete the following claims and application forms through Rural Payments Online:
- Single Application Form (SAF)
- Land Managers' Options (LMO), with continuing commitments
- Scottish Beef Scheme (SBS)
- Rural Development Contracts - Rural Priorities (RDC-RP) annual recurrent options
You can also view important business information such as:
- Single Farm Payment Scheme (SFPS) Entitlements History - view a record of your SFPS Entitlements
You can also now download land parcel information to import into the PLANET Scotland application.
- 95% of respondents said they will use RPO again to submit their SAF
- 93% of respondents said they would recommend RPO for submitting the SAF
- 89% of respondents rated the system as either good or very good
RPO survey results 2012