Pupil Attainment - Average Tariff Scores of S4 pupils
High Level Summary of Statistics Trend Last update: June 2012
Average Tariff Scores of S4 pupils
Attainment of the lowest performing 20% of pupils in S4 in 2010/11 was slightly up on 2009/10, as was attainment of the remaining 80% and all S4 pupils. The current tariff score scale does not recognise pupils’ achievements in individual National Qualifications units and non-SQA accredited courses and it does not include achievements of pupils in special schools.
View chart data
Source: Scottish Government Education Statistics
Page updated: Thursday, June 28, 2012