GCS 2012: Rest of the World Export and Rest of UK Export Estimates:
- Table 1 - Total International Exports by Broad Industry Sector and trade area, 2002 - 2012
- Table 2 - Total International Exports by Grouped Industry Sector, 2002 - 2012
- Table 3 - Total International Exports by Destination, 2002 - 2012
- Table 4 - Top 20 Markets for International Export, 2002 - 2012
- Table 5 - Total Rest of UK Exports by Grouped Industry Sector, 2002 - 2012
- Table 6 - Total Exports (Rest of UK and International Exports) by Grouped Industry Sector, 2002 - 2012
- Table 7 - Total International Exports by Broad Industry Sector & Size of Company, 2002 - 2012
- Table 8 - Total Rest of UK Exports by Broad Industry Sector & Size of Company, 2002 - 2012
The 2012 Global Connections Survey can be found here
Estimates of Scottish exports to the rest of the UK along with the combined (rest of UK and international exports) are available within the publication. As companies are not legally required to report their accounts below UK level, their accounting practices do not allow accurate reporting below UK level. There is also the issue of products being shipped across UK to complete production adding value at various stages, therefore the rest of UK exports should be interpreted with due care. Articles discussing these and other issues in more detail were published in previous Scottish Economic Statistics publications. These can be accessed by the links below.
Scottish Economic Statistics 2007: Intra-UK trade discussion article
The results of GCS 2012 will be published in January 2015.