Her Majesty's Fire Service Inspectorate - Our Work
The Inspectorate's work and its role as an advisor to Scottish Ministers is set out in our Business Plan. The Business Plan has been written to reflect the work of the Inspectorate post 1st April 2013.
Our Work - Last Updated 14 February 2013
- Development of Her Majesty's Fire Service Inspectorate Business Plan 2013/14-2015/16.
- Development of Her Majesty's Fire Service Inspectorate Priorities 2013/14-2015/16.
- Development of the Inspectorate's Inspection Programme in line with the Police and Fire Reform (Scotland) Act 2012.
- Providing advice to Scottish Ministers and Scottish Government officials on all aspects of the Fire and Rescue Services in Scotland, through this period of reform.
- Contributing to Scottish Government and Service-led Reform Boards.
Page updated: Thursday, February 14, 2013