Employers can make a significant contribution to their community by supporting and assisting employees who wish to become a Justice of the Peace.
There are also many benefits to employers who employ a Justice of the Peace.
View interviews with employers of Justices of the Peace
- What is a Justice of the Peace?
- The business benefits of employing a Justice of the Peace
- The transferable skills of a Justice of the Peace
- CSR (corporate and social responsibility) and Justices of the Peace
- Why we need to Recruit new Justices of the Peace?
Justices of the Peace are appointed on the recommendation of the Justice of the Peace Advisory Committee under procedures approved by the Scottish Government. They make a vital contribution to the community. We need highly committed people who can make good, sound judgements.