Agenda for Zero Waste Think Tank meeting on May 30, 2008
Meeting is at the Malmaison Hotel, 1 Tower Place, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 7DB
The meeting on will be chaired by Richard Grant, the head of the Government's Waste and Pollution Reduction Division.
Coffee, tea and pastries will be available at 9.15am and the meeting will start at 10am sharp.
1. Introductions, welcome and apologies for absence [Complete by 10:05].
2. Municipal waste management [Complete by 11.45]
3. Break [Complete by 12 noon].
4. Minutes of the last meeting - accuracy. [Complete by 12.05]
5. Minutes of the last meeting - matters arising [Complete by 13.00]
6. Lunch [Complete by 14.00]
7. Recycling and other targets - definitions and measurement [Complete by 15.00]
8. Break [Complete by 15.15]
9. Recycling of mixed plastics [Complete by 17.00]
Presentation by WRAP, REMADE, SWAG and SEPA [Complete by 15.45]
Discussion [Complete by 17.00]
Waste and Pollution Reduction Division