The environmental report:
• describes the Aquaculture and Fisheries Bill Consultation Document and its policy context.
• describes the approach to the SEA.
• provides information on interactions between aquaculture and the marine environment, focusing on wild salmonids.
• present the results of the assessment. Each section covers a different provision proposed for inclusion in the Bill, describing the baseline situation, assessing the potential environmental effects, and identifying mitigation measures where appropriate.
• summarises the results of the assessment.
• outlines the next steps of the SEA and Bill processes.