Summary Statistics for Schools in Scotland, No.1 | 2010 Edition
3rd March 2011: Tables 2.1 , 6.1 and 6.2.
13th June 2011: Tables 1.1 , 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 and point 1.2 on the next page.
3rd August 2011: Table 2.1 .
See footnotes to tables for details.
This document is the first issue of an annual summary of statistics bulletin that brings together information from the following sources:
- The annual census of pupils in publicly funded schools in Scotland, conducted on 23rd September 2010
- The annual census of teachers in publicly funded schools in Scotland, conducted on 23rd September 2010
- Information on pre-school education centres in Scotland, collected in the week commencing 6th September 2010.
- Attendance and absence in Scottish Schools in the 2009/10 academic year
- Exclusions from Scottish Schools in the 2009/10 academic year.
Supplementary data tables can be found at: www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/Browse/School-Education/Datasets
Requests for further or additional analysis can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org