89. Subject to responses to this consultation we are working to the following timetable:
- June 2009: Regional structure confirmed, pre-qualification prospectus issued and RSLs start to make provisional plans for joining consortia and applying to become a Lead Developer
- September 2009: deadline for applications for pre-qualification
- October 2009: appointment of pre-qualified RSLs
- November 2009: regional Prospectuses published and all pre-qualified RSLs invited to apply for subsidy and for appointment as Lead Developer
- Oct 2009 - Feb 2010: RSLs finalise both their consortium membership and investment proposals
- March 2010: Deadline for applications from pre-qualified RSLs/consortia for funding of specific projects over 2010-12 and for appointment as Lead Developer
- April 2010: Competitive awards of subsidy for 2010-2012 and appointment of Lead Developers for 2010-2015
Do you have any comments on the proposed timetable?
Monitoring and evaluation
90. We intend to develop an appropriate monitoring and evaluation framework. We have agreed with COSLA to jointly monitor the delivery of nationally agreed outcomes and we propose to discuss how to do this in conjunction with local authorities and the SFHA. Ideally, we would like to see the framework in place by March 2010 but implementation of the framework will depend on the timetable for investment reform.
Which indicators and what aspects of the Investment Programme should be included in a monitoring and evaluation framework?