Scotland's Choice Report of The Scottish Prisons Commission
Annex A: Written Evidence
- Women in the Criminal Justice System, report by the Joint Faiths Advisory Board on Criminal Justice
- Alternatives to Custody, paper by the Joint Faiths Advisory Board on Criminal Justice
- RSE Working Group Submission to the Scottish Prisons Commission, Royal Society of Edinburgh
- 'Alternatives to Prison - report of a conference organised by Encounter and the Royal Society of Edinburgh'
- Letter from Prof. Sheila Bird, Medical Research Council, Vice President, Royal Statistical Society to Chair Prisons Commission, re misuse of statistics, etc.
- 'Evidence to the Scottish Prisons Commission from the Visiting Committee for Polmont Young Offenders Institution'
- 'Recovery and Change from Offending Behaviour using a Recovery Management Model under a Recovery Oriented Systems of Care', submission from Fraser Ross of Smart Recovery
- 'Rethinking Imprisonment in Scotland: The Dilemma for Prison Reform and the Challenge Beyond' Alec Spencer, submission to the Scottish Prisons Commission
- 'Crime & Justice in Scotland 2005/06, A second Review of Progress' Scottish Consortium on Crime and Criminal Justice
- 'Women in Prison in Scotland, An Unmet Commitment' Briefing Paper, Scottish Consortium on Crime and Criminal Justice
- 'The Cost of Unnecessary Imprisonment' Scottish Consortium on Crime and Criminal Justice
- Correspondence from Cornton Vale Over 21s Visiting Committee to Kenny MacAskill and Cathy Jamieson re. women prisoners
- 'Not Seen. Not Heard. Not Guilty. The Rights and Status of the Children of Prisoners in Scotland', Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People, Report, Young Person's version
- 'Faith in Throughcare in Scotland's Economically Poorest Communities'
- Note on Women in Prison for the Scottish Prisons Commission, from the Scottish Consortium on Crime and Criminal Justice
- Note on Custodial Sentences and Weapons (Scotland) Act 2007 from the Scottish Consortium on Crime and Criminal Justice
- 'Risk Management and Public Safety', Risk Management Authority
Page updated: Monday, June 30, 2008