1. Building a Better Scotland: Spending Proposals 2005-2008: Enterprise, Opportunity, Fairness - Foreword by Minister for Finance and Public Services.
2. Membership of the Group is detailed in Appendix A.
3. SMART - specific; measurable; achievable; relevant; and timed
4. Scottish Public Sector Tender Price Index for conventionally funded, traditionally procured new building projects in the year Quarter 3 2004 - Quarter 3 2005.
5. e.g. the Scottish Executive Stakeholder Survey 2004
6. SMART - specific; measurable; achievable; relevant; and timed
7. A further principle of competitiveness, trading and discharge of authority functions applies to local government only.
8. Building a Better Scotland: Efficient Government - Securing Efficiency, Effectiveness and Productivity
9. Local Improvement Finance Trust - this is a Department of Health vehicle for improving and developing frontline primary and community care facilities in England.
11. initially January
12. initially February